A new study published in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology has found that cannabidiol – a compound found in cannabis – may protect the liver against cadmium toxicity. Cadmium is a chemical element (a metal) which is severely dangerous to the liver; it’s found in things such as cigarette smoke, cheap …
Tag: journal of trace elements in medicine and biology
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!