New data published online by the Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease has found that LSD therapy can significantly reduce anxiety in those who have life-threatening diseases. This is the first controlled trial data on LSD to be released in more than 40 years. “A double-blind, randomized, active placebo-controlled pilot study was conducted to examine …
Tag: Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!