Cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), a little-known compound found in cannabis, can inhibit the migration of highly aggressive breast cancer, according to a study published by the Journal of Natural Medicines and published online by the National Institute of Health. “The biological activities of CBDA have been attracting increasing attention”, states the study’s researchers, who “identified CBDA …
Tag: Journal of Natural Medicines
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!