A new study published by the Journal of Headache and Pain has found that activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – something done naturally by cannabis – may treat migraines. The study, titled Activation of CB2 receptors as a potential therapeutic target for migraine: evaluation in an animal model, used male rats to study the …
Tag: journal of headache and paine
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!