A study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health found that those with a high IQ as a child are more likely to use illegal drugs as young adults. For the study, researchers used data from roughly 8,000 people from the British Cohort Study, a large ongoing population study which examines lifetime drug …
Tag: Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!