A new study published in the Journal of Consumer Protection and Food Safety has found that chickens fed primarily with hemp produce healthy, omega-3 rich eggs that may provide more nutrients than eggs laid by chickens who are fed differently. For the study, chickens were placed on a diet of linseed cake, rapeseed cake and …
Tag: Journal of Consumer Protection and Food Safety
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!