A New Orleans police officer who shot and killed a 20-year-old man last year during a marijuana raid has pleaded guilty to manslaughter; he’ll be serving a 4-year sentence. The man who committed the shooting, Joshua Colclough, resigned from the force the day before his guilty plea. According to officials, Wendell Allen, the victim, was …
Tag: joshua colclough
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!