A new report released by Colorado’s Joint Budget Committee has projected that the state will make over $180 million in taxes during the first 18 months of legal recreational cannabis sales. The committee estimates revenue of about $610 million from retail and medical cannabis from January 1st of this year, to June 30th, 2015. Recreational cannabis sales …
Tag: joint budget committee
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!