A new report released by Colorado’s Joint Budget Committee has projected that the state will make over $180 million in taxes during the first 18 months of legal recreational cannabis sales. The committee estimates revenue of about $610 million from retail and medical cannabis from January 1st of this year, to June 30th, 2015. Recreational cannabis sales …
Tag: joint budget committee
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!