The former CEO of Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin, is now heading one of 36 Canadian companies authorized to grow and sell medical cannabis through the mail. John Stewart is the co-founder of Emblem, which is legally licensed by the Canadian government to grow and sell cannabis for medical purposes. According to Stewart, his …
Tag: john stewart
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!