By John Payne, Show-Me Cannabis On Monday, both HB 830, which would legalize the cultivation of industrial hemp in Missouri, and SB 386, which would allow doctors to recommend CBD oil for disorders other than intractable epilepsy, were approved by legislative committees. The hemp bill was voted out of the Senate Agriculture, Food Production, and …
Tag: john payne
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!