Today Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber signed a measure into law which legalizes medical cannabis dispensaries. Under this new law, dispensaries will be authorized to become licensed and operational – without fear of state-level prosecution – as long as they follow certain guidelines, such as testing for molds and pesticides, and remaining 1,000 feet from schools.
Tag: john kitzhaber
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!