Today Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber signed a measure into law which legalizes medical cannabis dispensaries. Under this new law, dispensaries will be authorized to become licensed and operational – without fear of state-level prosecution – as long as they follow certain guidelines, such as testing for molds and pesticides, and remaining 1,000 feet from schools.
Tag: john kitzhaber
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!