A key Trump official says that marijuana isn’t a factor in the drug war. Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said Sunday that marijuana is “not a factor” in a meeting with NBC’s Meet the Press. Kelly also said that solving the nation’s drug issues doesn’t involve “arresting a lot of users.” The comment …
Tag: john kelly
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!