Sleep-disturbed patients find relief from consuming cannabis, according to a new study published in the journal Addictive Behaviours, and published online by the National Institute of Health. For the study, researchers at the University of California, the National Center for PTSD and John Hopkins University examined 163 adults who were recruited after purchasing medical cannabis …
Tag: John Hopkins University
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!