By John Hiltz, Marijuana.com The first Doctor in Puerto Rico has just been awarded certification to prescribe medical marijuana, setting this U.S. Territory on a historical path forward. Puerto Ricans are now going to enjoy a freedom that most countries around the world still don’t possess. Further to that, Puerto Rico’s “parent company,” the United States of …
Tag: john hiltz
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!