U.S. District Court of Guam Chief Judge Frances Tydingco-Gatewood has dismissed a lawsuit challenging next month’s vote on the legalization of medical cannabis, officially giving the go-ahead for the vote to take place. According to Tydingco-Gatewood, the individual who brought forth the case – attorney Howard Trapp – has no legal standing. Trapp sued the …
Tag: Joaquin (KC) Concepcion II Compassionate Cannabis Use Act of 2013
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!