A proposal to allow the use of medical cannabis for those with epilepsy – including minors – and would allow them to purchase their medicine at dispensaries, was approved today by the Illinois House of Representatives with a 98 to 18 vote. Last year Illinois legalized medical cannabis through a 4-year pilot program that allows the …
Tag: jim durkin
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!