The Massachusetts Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol announced Wednesday that former assistant attorney general Will Luzier will lead the campaign in support of a 2016 ballot initiative to end cannabis prohibition in Massachusetts. In addition to serving as assistant attorney general of Massachusetts, Luzier served as Executive Director of the Massachusetts Interagency Council on …
Tag: Jim Borghesani
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!