According to a new report by the Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies, the illegal cannabis market in in Israel is worth nearly a billion dollars, and bringing it above ground into a legal market would net the nation over $450 million in both reduced enforcement costs, as well as increased tax revenue. Over 275,000 people consume …
Tag: Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!