A crowd of thousands that spanned the entire length of Portland’s Burnside Bridge gathered at midnight on July 1st to celebrate the beginning of cannabis legalization in Oregon. “It was amazing”, Jennifer Alexander, who’s on the Board of Directors for Portland NORML, tells us. “Thousands of people gathered together smoking marijuana to celebrate the moment …
Tag: jennifer alexander
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!