Jeff Mizanskey, a Missouri man who’s been in prison for over 20 years serving life without parole for a cannabis charge, will be set free tomorrow, September 1st. Jeff, who was arrested in 1993 on his third non-violent cannabis-related charge, and was sentenced to life in prison without parole as part of the state’s three-strike …
Tag: Jefferson City Correctional Center
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!