In a bombshell piece The Washington Post has reported that Attorney General Jeff Sessions twice met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. last year, something he lied about during his confirmation hearing. According to the Post, Sessions had a private phone conversation with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in Session’s office. …
Tag: jeff sessions russia
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!