Attorney General Jeff Sessions says being soft on drug sentencing means “more violent crimes”, and that “it’s time to get tough again”. On Friday the Washington Post published an op-ed from Attorney General Jeff Sessions detailing his position on America’s drug laws. Once again, he’s pushing for harsher sentences and escalating outdated and harmful drug war …
Tag: jeff sessions drug war
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!