After 21 years in prison serving a life sentence without parole for cannabis, Jeff Mizanskey, 61, is now officially a free man. In 1993, Jeff was charged with thirs third cannabis-related charge, and was sentenced to life without parole as part of the state’s “prior and persistent drug offender”, law which has since been repealed …
Tag: Jeff Mizanskey free
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!