Vermont Representatives Chris Pearson (P-Burlington) and Jean O’Sullivan (D-Burlington) have filed legislation to prohibit the “possession, cultivation, distribution and sale” of alcoholic beverage. The proposal, House Bill 502, would establish criminal and civil penalties for the possession, manufacturing or distribution of alcohol, with penalties being identical to those of cannabis. Medical use of alcohol would …
Tag: jean o’sullivan
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!