Chile’s Vice Minister of Health Jamie Burrows has announced that the nation will soon modify its laws to explicitly allow for the sale of medical cannabis through pharmacies. The new law, according to Burrows, will allow those who receive a prescription for cannabis from a physician to purchase the medicine through authorized pharmacies which would …
Tag: Jamie Burrows
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!