In a unanimous Monday vote, Seattle’s City Council gave approval to a proposal that drastically shrinks the buffer zones that separate legal cannabis businesses from locations such as public parks and schools. Under current state law, the buffer zone between cannabis businesses and public locations such as parks is set at 1,000 feet; however, the …
Tag: james lathrop
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!