Jamaica’s Senate has given approval to legislation that would decriminalize cannabis possession, and legalize it for medical, scientific and therapeutic purposes. Under the proposed law, which now heads to the nation’s House of Representatives, the possession of up to two ounces of cannabis would no longer be an arrestable, criminal offense, but instead would become …
Tag: jamaica ganja
Jamaica’s Senate Passes Bill to Decriminalize Cannabis, Legalize it for Medical, Therapeutic and Scientific Purposes
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
- Northern Mariana Islands Senate Votes to Legalize Marijuana
- Arizona Governor Signs Hemp Bill Into Law
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.