Jamaica’s Senate has given approval to legislation that would decriminalize cannabis possession, and legalize it for medical, scientific and therapeutic purposes. Under the proposed law, which now heads to the nation’s House of Representatives, the possession of up to two ounces of cannabis would no longer be an arrestable, criminal offense, but instead would become …
Tag: jamaica ganja
Jamaica’s Senate Passes Bill to Decriminalize Cannabis, Legalize it for Medical, Therapeutic and Scientific Purposes
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Study Finds Medical Marijuana Associated With 30% Reduction in Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions, 29% Reduction in Medicaid Spending
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!