Jamaica’s Senate has given approval to legislation that would decriminalize cannabis possession, and legalize it for medical, scientific and therapeutic purposes. Under the proposed law, which now heads to the nation’s House of Representatives, the possession of up to two ounces of cannabis would no longer be an arrestable, criminal offense, but instead would become …
Tag: jamaica ganja
Jamaica’s Senate Passes Bill to Decriminalize Cannabis, Legalize it for Medical, Therapeutic and Scientific Purposes
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!