Legislation to allow students to use a cannabis medicine at school has cleared Colorado’s House with overwhelming support, and has passed the Senate with unanimous support. The bill now goes to Governor John Hickenlooper; a spokeswoman for the campaign says he plans to soon sign the bill into law. “We allow children to take all …
Tag: jack splitt
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!