California’s Secretary of State’s office announced today that the California Cannabis Hemp Initiative has passed through its initial hurdle, and proponents may now begin collecting the 504,760 valid signatures required to put the proposal to a vote of the people in 2014; the group will have 150 days. This announcement comes just a day after …
Tag: jack herer initiative
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!