A recent study published by the journal J-Stage as well as the National Institute of Health has found that cannabidiol – a compound found in cannabis – is effective at blocking a certain enzyme which is known to cause cancer, and is produced in large amounts when cigarettes are consumed. THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinoand) and CBE (cannabielsoin) were also found …
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!