Less than a month before Alaska voters decide the fate of Ballot Measure 2, an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis, a new Ivan Moore Research poll has found that a majority is in support of the initiative. According to the poll, 57.2% of Alaska voters support the initiative to legalize cannabis, with just 38.7% opposed. …
Tag: ivan moore research poll
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!