Less than a month before Alaska voters decide the fate of Ballot Measure 2, an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis, a new Ivan Moore Research poll has found that a majority is in support of the initiative. According to the poll, 57.2% of Alaska voters support the initiative to legalize cannabis, with just 38.7% opposed. …
Tag: ivan moore poll
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!