Apparently sheep like cannabis too. During a recent raid on a small farm in L’Aquila, Italy, police were suprised to find that their removal of cannabis plants riled up a herd of sheep which were grazing on the land. The sheep had grown accustomed to munching on the cannabis plants, and became “agitated” and “aggressive” …
Tag: italy magazine
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!