Ohio voters have overwhelmingly rejected Issue 3, which would have legalized recreational cannabis for those 21 and older. Although polling heading into the election found majority support for cannabis legalization among Ohio voters, they ultimately decided that Issue 3 isn’t the right approach. Many are blaming the loss on the controversial provision that would have …
Tag: issue 3 results
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!