By Tom Angell, Marijuana.com Campaigners for marijuana legalization just got a vocal new opponent: The Islamic State. The latest issue of Dabiq, the group’s official magazine, includes ending cannabis prohibition in a list of so-called “deviances” like pornography and feminism: The deviance carried on until the so-called “Brave New World” of America and Western Europe began legalizing marijuana, …
Tag: islamic state
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!