By Tom Angell, Marijuana.com Campaigners for marijuana legalization just got a vocal new opponent: The Islamic State. The latest issue of Dabiq, the group’s official magazine, includes ending cannabis prohibition in a list of so-called “deviances” like pornography and feminism: The deviance carried on until the so-called “Brave New World” of America and Western Europe began legalizing marijuana, …
Tag: islamic state cannabis
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!