A Seattle Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agent has been charged with soliciting a bribe and accepting payment from a local medical cannabis dispensary owner, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorneys Office. Paul Hurley, 42, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court after he allegedly asked for $20,000 cash from a dispensary owner …
Tag: irs agent arrested
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!