A Seattle Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agent has been charged with soliciting a bribe and accepting payment from a local medical cannabis dispensary owner, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorneys Office. Paul Hurley, 42, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court after he allegedly asked for $20,000 cash from a dispensary owner …
Tag: irs agent arrested
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!