When it comes to medical cannabis, virtually no one in Ireland is opposed to its legalization. According to a new poll, 92% of those in Ireland support legalizing medical cannabis; support was highest in the Munster counties, with 94% in favor of the move. In terms of gender, 93% of women support medical cannabis legalization, …
Tag: ireland medical marijuana
The vast majority of Ireland residents are in support of legalizing cannabis for medical purposes, according to polling released yesterday. Based on the survey’s findings, 77% of those in Ireland believe that cannabis should be legal for medical use. Only 13% are opposed to the move, with 10% undecided. The poll comes soon after Health …
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!