According to the 7th annual membership survey of the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a strong majority of military veterans believe that medical cannabis should be legal, and an even higher percentage believes that Veterans Affairs (VA) physicians should be free to recommend cannabis for medical use. The survey found that 68% veterans “support …
Tag: Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!