A newly released poll conducted for Canada’s Department of Justice has found that a strong majority of Canadians favor either the decriminalization or full legalization of cannabis, with less than 14% of respondents being in support of the status quo. The survey, which included 3,000 participnants, was conducted by Ipsos-Reid, and commissioned by the nation’s …
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!