Peru’s Congressional Committee on National Defense has given approval to legislation that would legalize medical cannabis. According to Congressman Alberto de Belaunde saidö, “The Commission on Defense has unanimously decided to propose the law that decriminalizes the medicinal use of cannabis”. Approval of the measure comes amid public outcry over a police raid on a …
Tag: ipsos poll
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!