Iowa’s Senate Human Resources Committee has approved a bill to legalize the possession and distribution of cannabis for medical purposes. The measure would go considerably further than a medical cannabis bill approved by lawmakers in 2014, which allows for the possession and use of CBD (cannabidiol) oil for those with epilepsy, but doesn’t authorize a …
Tag: iowa marijuana bill
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!