Legislation to allow hemp to be legally grown in Iowa has been passed by the state’s full Senate. The Senate approved Senate File 2398 today in a unanimous 49 to 0 vote. Filed by Senator Tom Shipley, the measure would allow hemp to be grown by farmers and researched by state regents universities and the Department of Agriculture …
Tag: iowa hemp
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!