A new study published in the journal ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters has found that activation of the cannabinoid receptors – something done naturally by cannabis – can protect against colitis, which is an inflammatory reaction in the colon that is often autoimmune or infectious. According to the study; “The CB2 cannabinoid receptor has been implicated …
Tag: intestinal inflammation
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!