A new study published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannbinoids may treat panic disorders. “The present study investigated the effects of systemic or intra-dorsolateral periaqueductal gray (dlPAG) administration of CB1 agonists [meant to mimic cannabinoids] on behavioural changes induced in rats by …
Tag: International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!