Surprise, surprise, the pharmaceutical industry is worried about the legalization of cannabis, a substance studies have shown reduces the use of painkillers. Insys Therapeutics, a painkiller manufacturer based in Chandler, Arizona, has donated $500,000 to Arizonans for Responsible Drug Policy, the main opposition group the Proposition 205 to legalize cannabis (up for a vote this November). …
Tag: Insys Therapeutics
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!