The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has given approval to a pharmaceutical THC product. After waiting roughly two years, the pharmaceutical drug company Insys has received approval from the DEA for their product Syndros. Syndros, according to Westword, is “an oral remedy containing THC”, which has been approved to treat nausea and vomiting, particular for cancer …
Tag: Insys thc
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!