A new study published in the Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology has found that cannabis may provide a treatment option for obesity by reducing body weight and improving insulin sensitivity. “Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor antagonists [such as cannabis] reduce body weight and improve insulin sensitivity”, according to the study. “Preclinical data indicates that an …
Tag: insulin sensitivity
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!