California is one of five states this November voting for the legalization of recreational cannabis, and a new poll shows that a strong majority of voters in the state support the idea. According to the poll conducted by the Institute of Governmental Studies at the University of California in Berkeley, 63.8% of those in the …
Tag: Institute of Governmental Studies
- california, california cannabis, california initiative, california legalization, california marijuana, california marijuana poll, california poll, cannabis initiative, cannabis poll, Institute of Governmental Studies, marijuana initiative, marijuana poll, Proposition 64, university of california, University of California berkeley
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!