California is one of five states this November voting for the legalization of recreational cannabis, and a new poll shows that a strong majority of voters in the state support the idea. According to the poll conducted by the Institute of Governmental Studies at the University of California in Berkeley, 63.8% of those in the …
Tag: Institute of Governmental Studies
- california, california cannabis, california initiative, california legalization, california marijuana, california marijuana poll, california poll, cannabis initiative, cannabis poll, Institute of Governmental Studies, marijuana initiative, marijuana poll, Proposition 64, university of california, University of California berkeley
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!