Republican House Majority Leader Paul Anderson says that an initiative to legalize cannabis won’t receive a vote by Friday, meaning it will be officially placed on the 2016 general election ballot. Initiative Petition 1 would legalize possession of up to one ounce of cannabis, and would authorize state-licensed cannabis retail outlets to distribute the plant. …
Tag: initiative petition 1
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!